Are you planning to connect your Bluetooth Low Energy devices with an app?
This can be achieved fast and easy by using the Arendi-BLE-Library™.
But the world of apps is in a continuous change. The operating systems (Android, iOS, …) are updated and extended on a daily base.
By using Xamarin™ and the Arendi-BLE-Library™ you can add a buffer between your app and this changing world. You will gain stability and you can benefit from our experience of using Bluetooth Low Energy on various platforms and devices.
The Arendi-BLE-Library™ is based on Xamarin™ and offers the following features:
- Abstraction and unifying the different BLE-Interfaces of iOS and Android
- Continuous adaptation on OS API changes
- Helper Class providing crucial support functionality
- Stability improvement for various device types
- Continuous adaptation for new devices
Detailed information can be found in here:
The Arendi-BLE-Library is available in two editions:
Both editions support access to all standard services of the Bluetooth SIG. In addition to that supports the Business edition 2 proprietary BLE-Service-UUIDs. The Enterprise Edition supports an unlimited amount of proprietary BLE-Service-UUIDs. .
The Business Edition is sold with a project license i.e. it can be used for one app compilation. The Enterprise Edition can be used company-wide and for an unlimited amount of products.
Details regarding licensing and support can be found here:
The price includes the license fee, maintenance, support and the update service for one year.
- A Business license is 490$ p.a.
- The Enterprise license for a first platform (Android or iOS) is 4’990$ p.a. an additional platform or the extension for another year is 2’450$..
One app for Android and iOS:
- Expenses in the first year: 490$ + 490$
- Expenses in the following years : 490$ + 490$
Various apps for Android and iOS (Enterprise license):
- Expenses in the first year: 4’990$ + 2’450$
- Expenses in the following years 2’450$ + 2’450$
In case the license is no more renewed, the library can still be used, but there is no more support and update service.
For the evaluation, we offer a free of charge version. The functionality is not restricted, but after 2min the API access is blocked
With the included Demo-Project for Android and iOS you will be able to check if the Arendi-BLE-Library meets your requirements.
The Arendi-BLE-Library™ is based on the following preconditions:
- iOS 8.4 or later
- Android 4.4 or later
The Arendi-BLE-Library can be bought through the Xamarin-Store or directly here.
For a quote we kindly ask you to fill in the from below:
BLE Know How
More about the Arendi BLE experiences can be found in the Brochure BLE-KnowHow